The Class/Fleet 1 Championship Regatta Is Fast Approaching!
This August 4th marks 60 days before the Class and Fleet 1 Championship Regatta. Boats that are racing in this regatta must have been kept in the water continuously for 60 days prior to Class Championships and Fleet Championships, per our Class rules. If you are planning to haul your Harbor 20 for maintenance before the Champs you must do it before August 4th.
Also, now is the time to make sure you are familiar with the Class and Fleet 1 rules regarding eligibility of both skipper and crew, equipment required and permitted to be on board, and other rules pertaining to the Championship Regatta. The Class Bylaws and Fleet 1 Bylaws can be found on-line at www.Harbor20.org. Don’t put yourself in the position of being disqualified because of rule violations.
Also, your Class and Fleet Association Memberships must be current. The entire member roster can be viewed online here, and membership expiration dates are in RED.
If you have any questions, you can contact Class Measurer Warren Duncan or Fleet 1 Measurer Michael Volk.
1. Select items for your shopping cart. You may add multiple items into each cart before checkout. For multiple entrants (e.g.: Skipper & non-participating companion), add one Registration for each person and indicate registration type (e.g.: Skipper / Crew, Boat Owner, Volunteer / Non-Competitor)
2. On checkout, select payment method. You can pay online using a major credit card, or PayPal, or you may choose to bring a check to the check in at NHYC on Friday, September 4th.
If you have any difficulties or questions regarding the checkout and registration process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start by clicking here.
From Paul DeCapua:
In an effort to do the very best job we can in scoring individual races and the Series, I’d like to ask that if you intend to race in a division other than the boat was initially registered, please let us know ahead of time (preferably by noon on race day). You can do this by:
- Logging on to the Taco Tuesday Registration Form and creating another entry for the boat. The Registration page has been changed to accommodate this. Simply provide the info requested and select the division the boat will be racing in.
- If you are unable to do this, please send me an e-mail telling me “I will be racing sail# ____ in ____ Division tonight”. My e-mail address is email@example.com
- If you don’t have access to a computer, you may call me on my cell phone at 949-698-2285.
- Regardless of which method you choose, there is no additional charge if the boat is already registered.
- Please note that a boat which is not registered in the division in which she starts cannot be scored for the evening.
I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you out on the water…and at the post-race party afterwards.
The BYC Harbor20 MidSummer Regatta is this Sunday, July 12th. This is a High Point event.
Tomorrow (Wednesday, July 1st) is the last day for the discounted early-bird registration for the Harbor Heritage Regatta. Details here. Sign up here.