Want a Front Row Seat for Commodore’s Challenge?
Up to a dozen Southern California commodores will battle it out in the Commodore’s Challenge Race on Sunday, July 15. They will draw lots for Harbor 20s, and an owner or representative must be on board during the races as an observer. If you’d like to be one of these owners/reps or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call my cell at 714-321-8377.
Here are some details about the regatta:
– Boats arrive at BYC main dock between 9:45am and noon.
– Owners are invited to complimentary breakfast at 10:00 if desired.
– Commodores draw for boats at 12:15.
– 3 races are planned between 12:45 and 3:30.
– Newport Ocean Sailing Association (NOSA), the regatta sponsor, will insure the boats.