I constantly have various Harbor 20’s For Sale.
Please call me, Mr. Harbor 20, Philip Thompson, to talk about current listings all over the country, including new boats. I can also advise on a purchase you might be thinking of making. There are many things to be aware of. Is the boat one of the “light weight” group, what jib boom configuration does it have, motor status, mast cracking, repair costs, to name just a few.
714 329 1995 Philipt@just-marine.net www.Harbor20.net Just Marine
These sails and headsail furler are from a Schock Marine Harbor 20 daysailer. They have been lightly used and were sent to Sail Care this last winter to be reconditioned with the Le Mauney process. New sails are $1528 (main) and $796 (jib). The CDI furler lists for $676. Total new is around $3000…..if you’re not racing you’ve got a perfect set of class legal sails and furler for a daysailer at 60% off.
A fleet of seven Harbor 20’s with one accompanying trailer. An excellent opportunity if anyone or any club is looking to expand or acquire a secondary fleet.
A full photo album can be found here.
- Sails average 2-3 years old. Two boats have new paint.
- Hoyt self-tacking booms were removed, will be reinstalled if requested.
- USCG safety packages included. No engines.
- Lazy jacks, sail covers roller furling jibs included.
- Model years range from 98′-06′.
- Professionally maintained for chartering and race clinics.
Current asking price is at $51,000 for the seven boats and one trailer.
May sell some separately, but any offers for a fleet sale will given preference.
Boats are currently located in Miami, FL but shipping can be arranged anywhere in the Americas.
Contact Benjamin at 954-247-1791 or yachtbrokerBK@gmail.com
Asking Price: $28,500
Boat has had lots of tender loving car!
- No damage history
- Shift Compass
- Spinnaker gear, no pole
- New Motor, New Glass mat batteries, new potentiometer
- custom emron hull paint Midnight Blue
- perfect bottom job
- pop up cleats
- New Doyal sails by Judd Smith
- Four sets of lightly used Ulman sails
- New Cover and jib sock
- cuddy coolers
- Galvanized custom trailer
- Fast boat
Located in Hilton Head Island, SC.
Contact Ned Nielsen 843-290-5099
Price: $28,500 with Trailer
422 is Like New, Heavily-optioned, Lightly used, Never been raced, & Never had an accident.
She includes every option offered by WD Schock, specifically:
- Dark Blue Hull, White waterline stripe, Red cove stripe, light Gray non-skid, & New bottom paint
- Torqueedo 1003 (3 hp) System, second battery, charger, switch panel, & shore power
- Fitted sunbrella full cockpit cover, jib sock, & Sun Awning w/ poles – all light gray
- C-Foam cockpit cushions – light gray
- Cockpit table, Stainless Swim Ladder, bow chocks, dock lines, fenders, & cuddy coolers
- Safety equipment: Life jackets, fire ext, flares, anchor w/ galv chain, lifting bridle, etc.
- Plus all std equip: windex, bilge pump, tiller ext, nav lights, pop up cleats, boom crutch, etc.
422 has lived an easy life, having been taken out less than 2 dozen times. Currently stored indoors, she is covered on her trailer here in Honolulu, HI. Price includes shipping to California.
Original invoice ($44,800, without trailer) available on request.
For more information, please contact Chris Jester 949 274-1409 or email@example.com
With her classic good looks, comfortable cockpit, and her ability to perform well for both the experienced racer and the newbie sailor, the Schock Harbor 20 is easy to own and easy to love. “Comfort Too” is a beautiful Stars & Stripes blue. The engine is Motorguide, 2-blade propeller. She also has the desirable spinnaker package.
- Year: 2010
- Current Price: US$ 26,500
- Located in Santa Barbara, CA
- Clear anodized aluminum mast, spreaders & boom
- Main single reef system
- Lazy jacks
- Hinged mast
- Carbon spinnaker sprit
- Spinnaker package (tack line, internal spinnaker sheets & spinnaker halyard
- Dacron fully battened main sail
- Dacron jib
- UV jib sock
- Cockpit cover
- Motorguide electric motor
- New charger
- Dock cord
Please contact Chandlery Yacht Sales at 805-965-4538 for details.