Priced to Sell!
Moving soon and willing to look at all offers.
Located in Kemah, Texas
Standard boat plus…
- Custom hull color
- Custom cove stripe
- Custom waterline highlight stripe
- Custom bottom paint – 3 coats – Black, then Red, then Red
- Electric motor – Torqueedo Cruise 2
- Automatic 12v bilge pump with check valve
- 2:1 jib outhaul
- Jib winger
- Mast hinge
- Halyard hammock
These are current photographs.
Electric Torqeedo needs work.
Call or text Patrick at 281-603-2021
Rather than new, this is used for several years. I found it in my storage unit. I recall I had the cover serviced by having the maker, Baxter & Cicero, completely go over the cover and re-sew all the seams, place a few new canvas patches, renew the leather in some places. This costs about $200. This is a very functional cover. As with all these covers, they attach by laying over the boom, securing the side fittings, then tying the cover tight to the two rear cleats and the bow deck cleat. Properly installed, it’s a sleek way to keep the boat really clean when not being used. It can be put on after every use, in less than five minutes.
There is a tip to renew or maintain any boat cover I will share with you. Get one or two very large Contractor-size plastic trash bags. Alternative is to buy a new plastic trash can. Don’t necessarily fold the cover, but stuff it in the bag. Then pour one gallon of Thompson Water Seal in the bag, over the cover, and shake, stomp, press, or whatever, the cover for ten to fifteen minutes. This allows the gallon to penetrate the canvas thoroughly. Next step is to repeat, with the same or new bag, and pour a second gallon. this will probably even result in a very wet cover. Take out the cover and place on a lawn, in the sun, spread out to dry. The canvas will be bright like new, the surface will be better-than-new water repellant. If you have time, maybe just do one gallon, let dry. Then repeat with the second gallon making sure you wet the dry, missed spots from the first time. Repeat this process every 5-7 years and your cover will never wear out.
Photos show extent of renewed seams with new sewing, etc.
Add $50 for shipping to other addresses outside of local Newport area.
Price: $28,500 with Trailer
422 is Like New, Heavily-optioned, Lightly used, Never been raced, & Never had an accident.
She includes every option offered by WD Schock, specifically:
- Dark Blue Hull, White waterline stripe, Red cove stripe, light Gray non-skid, & New bottom paint
- Torqueedo 1003 (3 hp) System, second battery, charger, switch panel, & shore power
- Fitted sunbrella full cockpit cover, jib sock, & Sun Awning w/ poles – all light gray
- C-Foam cockpit cushions – light gray
- Cockpit table, Stainless Swim Ladder, bow chocks, dock lines, fenders, & cuddy coolers
- Safety equipment: Life jackets, fire ext, flares, anchor w/ galv chain, lifting bridle, etc.
- Plus all std equip: windex, bilge pump, tiller ext, nav lights, pop up cleats, boom crutch, etc.
422 has lived an easy life, having been taken out less than 2 dozen times. Currently stored indoors, she is covered on her trailer here in Honolulu, HI. Price includes shipping to California.
Original invoice ($44,800, without trailer) available on request.
For more information, please contact Chris Jester 949 274-1409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With her classic good looks, comfortable cockpit, and her ability to perform well for both the experienced racer and the newbie sailor, the Schock Harbor 20 is easy to own and easy to love. “Comfort Too” is a beautiful Stars & Stripes blue. The engine is Motorguide, 2-blade propeller. She also has the desirable spinnaker package.
- Year: 2010
- Current Price: US$ 26,500
- Located in Santa Barbara, CA
- Clear anodized aluminum mast, spreaders & boom
- Main single reef system
- Lazy jacks
- Hinged mast
- Carbon spinnaker sprit
- Spinnaker package (tack line, internal spinnaker sheets & spinnaker halyard
- Dacron fully battened main sail
- Dacron jib
- UV jib sock
- Cockpit cover
- Motorguide electric motor
- New charger
- Dock cord
Please contact Chandlery Yacht Sales at 805-965-4538 for details.
ASKING $ 17,500
Clean boat, Cushions and running rigging are in good shape. Fresh batteries, clean motor. Cockpit cover. Owner wants the boat SOLD!
Contact Len Bose Yacht Sales (714) 931-6710
KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA