Fleet 1 Championship Reminders
2022 Harbor 20 Fleet 1 Championship – September 24-25
- Boats must be in the water for 60 days before the event (bylaw I.F.9).
- Skippers must have been owners for 60 days before the event (bylaw I.F.10).
So, this year those criteria must be met by July 26.
- Boats must have a measurement certificate (class bylaw III.C.2) which can be verified by clicking your sail number in the harbor20.org member roster.
- A copy of the registration must be on the boat and must list the skipper’s name.
- Crews must have sailed on the boat 12 times since the last fleet championships.
- Petitions (such as for a crew who doesn’t meet the 12-race requirement) must be submitted to the Fleet Measurer before the September 10 Board meeting.