If you are an active Owner Member of the Harbor 20 Class Association, you are invited to participate in a vote for the 2019 Harbor 20 Class Association Board of Directors. This vote is being conducted online now through December 28, 2018.
Following are the instructions followed by a link to the page to cast your vote:
1. A vote for the Class Board of Directors can only be cast by Owner Members in good standing. If your membership has expired, you must renew your dues before you can vote;
2. You must be logged into this website to vote. If you have forgotten your password, you may reset your password by clicking here.;
3. You will casting a vote for up to 15 individuals to fill the Board seats, plus a vote for a non-voting observer;
4. The current Class Board has nominated 15 individuals for consideration as board members, and one non-voting observer. These individuals were nominated by the Board Nominating Committee for 2019. No other nominations have been received, so these are the only candidates for consideration;
5. Once you submit your vote, you cannot change your vote;
6. Any questions or problems with voting should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank our nominees for their willingness to serve to advance the purpose and objectives of the Class. I (Patrick Shannon) am honored by the opportunity to serve on the Board and fill the role of President of the Class Association.
We are planning to distribute a State of the Class Memorandum in early February 2019 following our January meeting installing the new Directors for 2019. Later this month we will be sharing additional details on the National Class Championships being held in Newport Beach from March 1 – 3, 2019.